Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pleeeeease Make the Snow & 20 Degree Weather Go Away!

Stupid groundhog! I guess the 6 more months of winter really came true cuz it's SNOWING today. Yeah, 70 degrees during the week and 20 today, of course, yay for Arkansas weather. It started last night and I thought it was done but now it's snowing pretty big flakes this afternoon. I'm surprised it's sticking as well as it is with it being so warm earlier in the week.

So I've mostly been stuck inside today but I did manage to get some fun snow pictures of "The Vincent". He's a very fun subject and I have lots of fun with my new camera around him!

I can't ever resist this face!...



He started to play when I walked outside...this is Vincent saying "Brace yo-self!"




The show at the Walton Arts Center was pretty funny last night! Afterwards, we headed over to The Wine Cellar and it was PACKED! We had a really good time even though we all had crazy weeks and were really tired. Sometimes you just have to suck it up, right?!
I loves my Tara!
Tara & Ben are such a fun couple!
The sleepiness was setting in at this point!...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

They are calling for snow later today in Memphis too. I'm like you...go away and bring Spring please!!

Meagan said...

What a cute doggy! I want one!

Simply Me said...

our pups are long lost twins... well mine is in husky form but I sure wish it would snow in CA more for her :(

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi!

Nice post! Nice looking dog!!

If you get the opportunity, please say a prayer for the prayer requests on our main page. We would be honored if you became a follower also.

God bless you,

Mark & Lynn Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

Alison said...

Vincent is so cute :) I love puppy play-bows!