Monday, February 2, 2009

I Was Tagged in the Facebook 25 Thingy

You know the drill...

1. I’m an organization freak…my closet is organized by type of clothing, sleeve length, color, etc.

2. I love cleaning…kind of relates to #1

3. I’ve had 3 panic attacks while flying and I’m going to have to get prescription sleeping pills for my trip to Italy this summer (Panic attacks are no fun…trust)

4. Jeff is taking me to Italy this summer…5 days in Florence and 5 days backpacking through Europe!

5. I’ve never crossed an ocean….as you can see from #4, this will change in June!

6. I can’t watch scary movies. If I do, I can’t stay home alone because I recreate the movie in my head and freak myself out. I used to watch them all the time and was never phased, then someone played a horrible joke on me after seeing the movie Scream. No bueno.

7. I’m very independent and I love living by myself. Jeff is slowly trying to bring me out of this!

8. I am a total Daddy’s girl, I talk to or e-mail my dad at least 4 or 5 times a day, it’s ridiculous…

9. BTW, I’m an only child.

10. Favorite foods: Eggs, Fuji Apples, Chips & Salsa, Cheese Pizza, and Frozen Yogurt…I could eat these foods every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of them.

11. I love school but more specifically, I love shopping for new school supplies. There is something about pretty new binders and pens that make me seriously happy.

12. I kind of hate talking on the phone and usually avoid it as much as possible.

13. I love wearing pearls, high heels, dresses, and anything else girly.

14. I am the fastest shopper ever.

15. I wish I was better at fixing hair, I can never re-create what my awesome stylist does! =(

16. My dog Vincent is my life. I treat him like my child…and again, Jeff is trying to bring me out of this!

17. Day Planners are like crack to me…I love planning every aspect of my life…my weeks, my future, my workout schedule, meal plans, vacations, house parties…you name it, I’ll plan it and enjoy every second of it.

18. I took over 10 years of piano lessons but I’m terrified of playing in front of people.

19. I didn’t get my ears pierced till I was 15 because I was scared of the gun. My mom finally MADE me!

20. I love mowing my lawn…it’s very soothing and when I do my best thinking…same goes for washing my car.

21. I hate running in cold weather…it takes me back to high school track and I remember our coach yelling at us to keep going even though our lungs were frozen!

22. My biggest fear is losing the ones I love.

23. I’m addicted to Extra Sugar-Free gum…I think I chew about 20 “slices” every day…that and I chew on ice all the time.

24. I’ve never had braces but no one believes me when I tell them. I did however have a back brace for a good portion of Junior High and High School…Gymnastics and Cheerleading are not good for you when you already have a bad back, just FYI.

25. I had an amazing freshman year in college…I was a cheerleader, crowned homecoming queen, in a pageant, vice-president of the honor society, and had a 4.0 the entire year, all while holding down a 35 hour/wk job! I’m very proud that I didn’t collapse and die that year from a ridiculously packed schedule.

1 comment:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I should just copy your list onto my blog because we have so much in common. Aside from the organizational side, never going over the ocean, and obviously your last one - I'm exactly the same. I'm obsessed with school supplies, I can't fly without medication and I'm obsessed with my dogs just to name a few. Oh - I'm an only child too.