Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Almost Par-tay Time!

Yay, it's Friday! I'm currently staring at the gigantic list of things to get for the party before tomorrow and mapping out my shopping! I'm really excited even though it's supposed to be super cold. Jeff is looking for one of those outdoor heater things to get me to put outside for the boys. They tend to stay outside the whole time smoking cigars and talking about boy things. And us girls are smart and stay inside where it's warm drinking wine and gossiping! It works out well.
I've only got an hour left at work even though I'm already done for the day. Then we're all headed off to Happy "Hour"! I think my boss already left, HA! (It's 9:30am)

Not too much to talk about today. Except the fact that Nordstrom sent me an email today saying the watch I ordered TWO WEEKS ago isn't available anymore. They could have told me that when I ordered it! And the weird thing is, it's still on the website?

So instead, I'm going to go ahead and order my Garmin Forerunner 205! =) I'm calling around all the running stores to see if they can match Wal-mart's price so that I can get it today instead of waiting on shipping. Wal-Mart has it for about $100 less so it's definitely worth the wait if they can't match it.

1 comment:

JK North said...

The worst thing about the weekend is how quickly it passes by :)