Thursday, February 19, 2009

She's Gonna Live!

Millie made through the night! I was really worried all last night that she would get those bandages off again and bleed to death since no one is at the vet's office at night. Leave it to me to worry about everything! Jeff keeps telling me "Don't worry honey, she'll be healthy and at home before you know it!" Yay
Tomorrow we're only working a half day because we're doing a big systems upgrade on our EDI system. So we won't be able to do much. Our boss has organized a Team Lunch and Happy "Hour". I put the quotations around hour because it ALWAYS lasts waaaaay beyond that! I have a lot to do tomorrow before the party day so I need to come up with an excuse to leave early! Would it be bad to use my injured kitten as an excuse? Hee hee
I worked out this morning even though I was super tired. Jeff and I stayed up way too late last night and I think I had a tad bit too much wine...oops. So this morning I started on the Arc Trainer, did 30 minutes, then my feet started that tingly hurt feeling that they always get when I'm on machines like that so I ran for the last 15 minutes around the track. I think I'll go back tonight and do Pilates or BodyCombat, don't really feel energized enough for both.

I've discovered a new workout tracking system called SportTracks. You can load your Garmin information into it or just enter other stuff manually, I really like it so far!
And of course I still use CalorieKing, it's such an easy site to use and really helps me stay in check.

Jeff moved some of my pictures up higher than I had them last night. He said they need to be at the eye level normal height people not short people like me! They do look better though so I guess he was right =)

Well, I guess I better finish up before I have to go to a seminar in about an hour, everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I had a laugh about the height of pictures on the wall thing - my husband and I are both very tall and so I (unknowingly) hung all our pictures at my eye level, much to the dismay of all the regular height/short people who visit our home. Oh well :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to her that Millie is recovering well!!!