Thursday, February 12, 2009

Checked Out

I've sooo already mentally checked out from work! I can't wait till this day is over and the fun stuff can start! It's been a pretty busy last two weeks but some great things have come out of it, and I promise I'll share them soon =)
I'm going to get my nails done at noon, maybe go tanning, then maybe going to a shoe store that I got a gift card to for Christmas. I noticed that they're having a big sale there so I might as well get more bang for my buck! I heart shoes!
Tomorrow I decided to take the whole day off instead of 1/2 (cuz I'm already mentally checked out, hee hee) and I'm going to work out REEEEALLY hard in the morning then pack and take my time getting ready for my trip. And of course fit Regis & Kelly and The View into my schedule =) I also heart Kelly Ripa! She's one of my biggest work out inspirations because she's short like me!I got new headphones for my iPod at Wal-Mart so I'll be taking advantage of the 60 degree weather again after work and going on a long run and of course add staduim stair climbs. Then it's off to Girl's Night! I can't wait to see that movie, I've heard really good things about it.

I ordered a new watch this week as a birthday present to myself. I have one but the battery keeps dying and it's kind of a cheapy so I figured I needed to get a decent one that would work. You like?!
Also ordered a refill of my Bobbi Brown face lotion and lip gloss since I'm almost out and that gave me free shipping! Score...


No comments: