Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to Reality

The fun weekend is over and I'm back at work =( I was slightly tired this morning but my espresso is making me more productive by the minute!

I had an idea to get a Fitness Challenge going at our office. Has anyone ever set one of these up? I really need some ideas. I want to get it going pretty quick because we'll have a company team for the Race for the Cure 5K and that's in about 9 weeks. I figure 8 weeks is a good time period for the challenge?

I have class tonight so I'm preparing to be reeeeally exhausted tomorrow. Luckily I'll work from home on Wednesday and maybe even Friday because we're doing a big systems upgrade and won't be able to do anything at the office. (Fingers crossed!)

I'm also going to be busy planning my cocktail party that is THIS SATURDAY (I've been way lazy with planning this thing)! I think I've got most of the food handled, now I just have to organize some stuff in my house and get everything ready. And of course figure out what to wear.

I'm really annoyed because when I looked last week, the forecast said it was going to be 55 and sunny, then when I looked this morning, I found THIS...

So annoying...stupid Arkansas weather! So much for having a bunch of people outside =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did a biggest loser at our work & everyone who joined put in 100 dollars & we awarded 1st, 2nd & 3rd place!

Anonymous said...

Awe, that stinks, about the weather! As for the work challenge thing, I think Missy R. has a wonderful idea.