Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Holy Tired

I made it to BodyAttack again this morning after getting out of class AFTER 10:00 last night. Yeah, I was really trying to stay awake and look like I was paying attention but the truth is, I couldn't tell you one thing the instructor said from 9:30 until the time we left....oops. The good thing is, we're 1/2 way done with this class, woo hoo! I'm loving the short 8 week class lengths. Unfortunately, I've got a Research/Statistics class up next (ugh, I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it). I'm SO not a math person and Statistics was my least favorite class in college. Hopefully the instructor will be good, that always makes learning easier.
I am SOOOO glad I'm going to the salon today. I was supposed to have my appointment a week ago but the salon didn't get power back from the ice storm until this weekend. I swear, I look like a reverse skunk, my roots are so bad. Gross! I think I'm going to have her make my highlights a little warmer this time to remedy this problem in the future, not that missing hair appointments is a normal thing for me.
I have a packed schedule this week. I have a big research paper due Monday, I'm the project lead for a couple of projects at work and I'm leading a meeting this afternoon, hair appointment and Bible Study tonight, Date Night tomorrow night, a seminar on Friday, BodyAttack and BodyCombat Launch on Saturday morning, and possibly helping out at a Junior League event Saturday night! Yes, I'm going to need a big nap after this week is over.
Alrighty, back to work, fun fun...I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday! =)

1 comment:

Tara Gibson said...

woo you are a busy girl! and I am sure your hair doesnt look like a skunk girl! I will def tell Katie you said hi! She is having her baby thursday!