Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back from our AWESOME weekend! We had sooooo much fun with everyone and we were definitely a little sad to leave this morning and return to reality. I've got a TON of pictures to share so let's begin!
Here are my sweet flowers Jeff got me for an early Valentine's Day...

Then we got in the car and he gave me my present, an awesome gold ring that I've had my eye on! And no, I'm not wearing it on my left hand, I had to put it on that finger to take the picture though cuz I'm not ambidextrous like that =)The first thing we did when we got to Hot Springs was go eat a yummy dinner at Fisherman's Wharf. Not all of us had arrived yet so it was just a few couples. Jeff and Aeron wore MATCHING sweaters, lovely huh?They even changed clothes later on in the night and STILL matched! Geez...After we got back from dinner everyone else started showing up then the rowdiness REALLY began!Aeron's birthday was last week too so we had a delicious cake from Rick's to enjoy! Goes very well with wine, btw...

Something made us laugh after the first shot...

The next morning we headed to Oaklawn!

The view from our box...

After the last race we headed across the street to dance and have some fun while killing time before our dinner reservations....so we took more pictures of course!I seriously don't think I stopped laughing all weekend...

The only big winner out of our group that day, counting his winnings at dinner...

I love my girls so much!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun time! Very cute pictures!

quite contrary said...

your pictures are SO cute! sounds like you had a great weekend!

Simply Me said...

adorable pictures and what a great time!!