Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Work It....

So since I had my hair appointment was a week late due to the annoying ice storm, my highlights got really light and I looked like a skunk, as stated in the previous post. So tonight I rushed to Dead Swanky, Deborah always comes through for me! And...I went darker! So when I came home I had a self-photo shoot so I could show you =)





To give you a little hair history, I went from this...


To this...

in May this year and I already want it long again! It was fun while it lasted =) It's already growing pretty quickly, I stopped cutting it a few months ago and I've been using the Kerastase conditioning treatment masks on it (they work miracles) and it's stayed super healthy. Anyway, that's my little hair update for the night...now it's time to watch Real Housewives of the OC...Yessss...the perfect night!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! So Fab!

Brittney said...

Looks great! I like your cut, too.

Anonymous said...

i am dying to get my hair done again!!
the prob is it gets all wavy when it is shorter ... but yours is fab!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your hair looks stunning!!!!
I had my hair that cut at one stage, but I'm growing it now coz it curls in funny directions. Had to straighten/blow-wave it all the time to make it look presentable. LOL!

But your previous styles was fabulous as well btw!

Natalie said...

Aww, thank you so much! My hair is naturally curly as well, I have to blow dry and straighten it with a Chi every day =(

Alison said...

The color looks great!! I too go back and forth between long and short hair... currently growing it out for my long phase :)

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the Kerastase conditioning? With running, the cold air has destroyed my hair. The hair looks fab at any lenght, wish I could say the same about mine:)

Natalie said...

They sell the full line of Kerastase products at my salon (seriously, they're amazing, my favorite is the shampoo and the hair masques. They're about $70 but well worth it, I use mine about once a week. You can get everything they have online here... http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/conso/home/home.aspx

Natalie said...

PS - This is the masque I've using right now (it's level 2, and I've also used level 3, they're both really good)

http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/nutritive-nutridefense.htm