Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hmmmm....

These could possibly be from their previous relationship though right? I don't think she would currently wear a clippy in her hair on a night out on the town right?



Last night on the “Real Housewives of the OC” Reunion show it was brought up that Gretchen has a boyfriend named Jay Rossi and that Jeff her fiance who had died of Cancer was paying Gretchen to take care of him and that they were not a true couple. Total drama! I don’t know about this Jay character or why he is so intent on getting his 15 minutes of fame but he is. Seacoast online had received some pictures and an email from Jay again claiming he is dating Gretchen.
Interestingly enough, on Friday, Feb. 20 a guy named Jay Photoglou sent me (and everyone else who has ever written about “The Real Housewives,” I’m sure) an e-mail, preparing the world for this TV moment.
“I am Jay Photoglou. I will be brought up by the cast of the Real Housewives of OC on the reunion show set to aire Feb 24th. I have a picture (several) of matching tattoo’s (on our ring finger) Gretchen and I got in Oct to show our love to each other. We have been together for over a year and she has now let the fame of the show be more important than us being together. I have alot more information on this but need to make sure it is out before the reunion show. I AM WILLING TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST. I also lived with Gretchen and still have MOST of my stuff at her house. I refuse to go get it because Slade Smiley is staying with her. I would like my full story told before the reunion show.”
He attached two photos – one dated New Year’s 2008-2009 with the two of them kissing.

4 comments:

LWLH said...

Wow talk about drama...cant wait to see the next season, but I suppose Gretchen wont be on since Jeff is no longer with us.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

wow...of course slade would be involved at the end. thx for all the updates!

Kelly said...

She has her engagement ring on in the kissing picture (clippy and all). Couldn't that have been photoshopped, though?

Pink Bliss said...

I love Real Housewives!! I cant believe all the drama from the reunion show... Can't wait to find out the truth!!