Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calm Before the Storm

I'm not sure how I'm functioning today! I was in class last night and tired as usual, then we had a heated ethical debate and I got my second wind and couldn't get to sleep till after 1 in the morning. Then the alarm went off at 5am and I thought about sleeping in for another hour but I was wide awake, weird huh? So I shot out of bed, had a great workout at BodyAttack and now I'm at work...I predict my espresso crash to arrive around 2:15 this afternoon =)

I received my syllabus for my next class that starts in a couple of weeks. I'm sooo scared...I seriously got sick to my stomach reading it, I have major math anxiety...
GENERAL COURSE DESCRIPTION
Applied Research Methods is a study of research methodology and statistical procedures for use in managerial decision-making and reliable business research. Topics include sampling, measurement, scaling, experimental design, regression analysis, model diagnostics, forecasting, nonparametric methods, and factor analysis. Emphasis is upon interpretations in application to management problems and issues.
ELEMENTS OF THIS COURSE WILL BE WEIGHTED AS FOLLOWS:
Participation and Professionalism 5%
Chapter Exams 35%
Homework / Quizzes 25%
Final Project and Presentation 35%
...HELP!
I ordered my textbook last night and after looking at the details of it this morning, I realized that it's 834 pages!! Is 834 pages of Statistics REEEALLY necessary?

I am however, SO excited to watch TV tonight! =) Sad, because it's the Season Finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Oh how I will miss the sugar daddies, bad parenting, disregard of the bad economy, and fantastic hairstyles that wouldn't move if a tornado blew through them...
And pumped because it's the Season PREMIERE of The Real Housewives of New York City!
Bethany is my favorite, her sarcastic humor is right up my alley. She really tells it like it is, good, bad, or ugly!



So yes, I'm going to enjoy the calm before the storm tonight and relax. Then tomorrow, our professor is emailing us our Take Home Final to get started on and hopefully my book will come in this week so I can start reviewing all the statistics info that I completely forgot how to do since Undergraduate Statistics...I've slept since then after all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks! I hate math! Anyway- enjoy your night tonight. I'll be watching Real Housewives, too. But, I don't know if I can watch the NYC Housewives. I couldn't get into them with the same enthusiasm for some reason. Oh, well, I guess I'll have my Tuesday nights open again:(

Jenny said...

DANG! Look at her gams in that photo! Hotness!

I love those shows so much. Addicted much? YES. :-)

kuhkjhkh said...

I love when they play housewives marathons!! they are so addicting! My favorite is when Alex brings her husband to the clearly marked all girls dinner! lol And Romona freaks out! What time do they start tonight? I always miss the new ones?

Natalie said...

Ha! I know, that guy is so odd! I think the season finale of OC is on at it's regular time then the new premiere is on right after. So 9:00 and 10:00 here. Gonna be a late night, so worth it though! =)

Brittney said...

Way to go on getting up for the gym! I seem to always get to bed after midnight.

Jenn said...

Yuck I hate math! Just wanted to say hello just found your blog. It is adorable! Have a happy day!