Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Heart Tuesdays

Happy Fat Tuesday! We're doing the whole King Cake thing at work this afternoon so it's a good thing I've scheduled some big workouts this week =)

I missed the first 5 minutes of BodyAttack this morning cuz I couldn't stop petting Millie! She's been the sweetest little angel ever since we brought her back home from the vet. I think my dog Vincent is getting jealous though because I've been giving her so much attention, I need to spread the love!

We actually got out of class a little early last night because she forgot to give us a 2nd break so I'm feeling pretty rested today! I really have to figure out this take-home final today, she confused us all last night by giving extra instructions that weren't already on it. Not cool. I guess I can work on it all day tomorrow when I'm working from home. I may even go to the library and work from there so I won't be tempted by Regis & Kelly and The View =)
I'm super excited for some Bravo TV tonight! It's the after show interview thingy for The Real Housewives of Orange County. I can't WAIT to hear how these mean women redeem themselves for all the nasty things they said behind each others back. I read Tamra's blog the other day and she was BS'ing about "oh it was all editing, so unfair, blah blah blah"....yeah right, you were a biotch and you know it, just own up to it! It looks like she attacks Gretchen some more on the previews so we'll see what fiestiness happens!

Then of course right after that is Real Housewives of New York City. I can't STAND Alex and what's his face. They're seriously the most annoying, pretentious couple on the face of the earth. I was really hoping they wouldn't even be on it this season after all that nude photo drama with her too...odd.

So yes, in lieu of Mardi Gras on Dickson Street, I think I'll stay in, watch trashy reality tv, maybe have a glass of wine (and possibly a Girl Scout cookie, so dangerous!), and rest up for the rest of my workouts this week (I've got PiYo and a 2 mile run left today).

Have a great day!

5 comments:

LWLH said...

I can't stand Alex & Simon either..but I think it's funny when they try to act like they're so classy and then they do a pan of jill's hampton house and then show their little rinky rental.

Alison said...

Ugh Alex and Simon are not only obnoxious and pretentious but they are also UGLY! I cannot stand that woman's face.

Bethenny is my favorite - I loved her when she was on Martha Stewart apprentice!

As far as the OC ladies go - Tamra is by far the most two-faced woman ever! What a bitch! But I do feel bad for Gretchen about losing her fiance :(

Natalie said...

I know, I think it's something about her lips! They're very odd.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bethany her dump truck loads of sarcasm!

Yeah, I used to like Tamra last season but I've totally changed my opinion of her. I think Gretchen is really sweet, just maybe a little naive, which makes the ladies POUNCE! Reerrrr!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

ps...i love simon's "whats his face" speedo. they are tres annoying. luann is by far my favorite

Pink Bliss said...

I hate Alex and Simon!! They are such wannabees!! But this season should be good!!