Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holy Catfight! Reeerrrr!


Wow, how about that Real Housewives of OC Reunion last night? That was the craziest one I've ever seen. I was shocked to hear about the "random guy/stalker/friend/family friend (who leaves his clothes on her bedroom floor)" guy that Tamra busted her out on. I'm not sure who to believe there. I want to believe Gretchen but she did kind of make it really confusing and backtrack the whole time.

So I guess I can see why the Wicked Witch of the West picked on Dorothy all season (maybe).

You could tell that she was very upset by Jeff's passing away. I teared up listening to her talk about him and how much she missed him.

Vicky and Tamra are so unnecessarily mean. I don't blame Lynne for "throwing rocks" back at them, they deserve it. I love how they didn't think they did anything wrong by calling her an idiot behind her back all season. And Lynne's right, they aren't exactly rocket scientists themselves, ha! But that part did have a good message, words really do hurt and we need to choose them wisely whether they are to the person's face or not.


PS - I loved Gretchen and Lynne's dresses.
My Garmin should deliver today, I'm so excited to go running later! It's 11:00 and already 63 degrees! Hello spring fever?!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved Gretchen's dress as well!

Alison said...

Yeah I couldn't believe the story Tamra told. I have to say that I really don't believe Gretchen that she wasn't dating him/sleeping with him. The fact that she called him both a stalker and a family friend is definitely shady!

I tried to feel bad for Lynne when she started crying, but honestly, the woman is definitely not the sharpest crayon in the box. Her aloofness is pretty annoying.

Natalie said...

Yeah it's definitely not normal to not know if you have air conditioning in your house! "Well, this big loud thing comes on sometimes but I'm just not sure what it is!" REALLY?! HAHAHA!

Kelly said...

I didn't believe Gretchen either, but I just cannot stand the way Tamra is so dead set on making Gretchen look bad. Her jealousy just makes her unlikeable!