Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Officially 26!

I was very tired when I woke up this morning but it's been a fun day so far! Everyone in BodyAttack cheered and sang Happy Birthday when I walked in this morning, what a great way to start the day! It was pretty funny.

I'm super nervous because I'm presenting to our CEO of North America in about an hour...ahhh!! I'm wearing a pretty dress though and it's giving me confidence =)

I'm excited about dinner at Savor tonight! I've read some really good reviews on it and it looks very pretty and romantic!

I can't believe all the amazing presents I received this year. This birthday has definitely topped ever other one! I guess that's the only good thing about getting older =)

My parents got me Coach Sunglasses and money to finish decorating my house as well as a beautiful dinner at Bordino's and a drink at Theo's on Saturday night.

And Jeff got me a new Coach purse that I've been wanting for MONTHS! I love it! He is also taking me to Europe in June! He bought our tickets yesterday and I'm soooo excited! I've never even been across the ocean so this will be a very new amazing experience for me.

We're staying in Florence for 5 days then backpacking across Europe the last 5 days. I think we'll go to Rome and a couple other places and we end up in Munich, Germany. This is the villa we're staying at in Tuscany for 5 days, can you believe this?!!


I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

oh my gosh! thats amazing! your going to have such a great time! so jealous!

Aliya said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Alison said...

Wow, lucky girl!! The villa looks sooo nice - that will definitely be an amazing trip.

USCEmily said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day, and I'm sure you'll have an AMAZING time in Europe!!

Pink Bliss said...

Happy 26!! This will be an amazing year!

Meagan said...

HHappy Birthday!!! That villa looks heavenly!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday!! I am so excited you get to go to Europe! Ahh... one day I will go!