Sunday, February 8, 2009

Early Birthday Fun!

My parents came up last night and we all went to Bordino's for dinner and then Theo's for a drink afterwards. We had so much fun! It was good to see them, I feel like I've been so busy with school and work lately that I hardly ever see them =(

They rounded out my birthday with MORE Coach! They got me the sunglasses that I've been wanting, (I got the black pair) how awesome is that?! Hee hee...Jeff is cracking up with my Coach obsession lately...I remind him that he's the same way with football so there!As promised, here are pictures from last night!

Me and my mommy...

My favorite boys...

Mi familia....

My sweet parents...

How I cheated on my diet last night, so worth it btw...

Before I blew out my candle, Jeff asked the waitress if she could add 25 more...RUDE!

Now that the fun is over, I'm stuck finishing my research paper for tomorrow. And since the weather is still in the 60's I'm going to go on a long run again and run stadium stairs later on. Have a lovely Sunday and don't forget to watch the new Desperate Housewives! =)

3 comments:

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Hey thanks for my comment. I'm 5'1 so 109 is actually fat for me, haha! I'm doign WW and P90X plus some elliptical a couple days a week.
Are you wearing a Heidi Klum necklace in those pics? It looks like some earrings I have of hers. So cute!

Bridget said...

Thanks girl! I love getting support in the "blog" world. And I was reading down further on your posts and I too am growing out my hair...gah! I hate waiting! Happy Birthday to you, wonderful gifts btw!

Tim said...

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Natalieeeee
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU!!

Hey there found your blog thru another friends blog. So glad I decided to stop by. Hope you dont mind if I follow along. Feel free to stop by and visit us as well. You are welcome to follow along if you like.

God Bless