Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Last night was really fun! We went out to eat at Powerhouse first, I got some really good salmon, Jeff got steak. Then we headed over to The Wine Cellar which is this really cool wine bar that our friends own. You can either order from the bar or put money on a card and use it to swipe in this big wine selection machine against the wall.


Our friend's that own it were there and I had soooo much fun talking to them! We found out that we have all these crazy things in common and that they live really close to my house. Don't you love it when that happens?


Then we headed over to a new bar called 21st Amendment and it had the biggest ceiling fan I have ever seen in my life!!

Then I got tired because I agreed to drink water the last few hours of the night to be everyone's safe ride home so Jeff and I and one of our friends went back to my house. I was being silly on the walk back to the car and camouflaged myself against one of the many piles of tree limbs along the road that are covering Fayetteville now after the ice storm. Hee hee!



Our friend stayed in the guest/kitty room, hehe, litter box and all. I don't think he even noticed =)


The launch was really fun this morning, there were a ton of people there. The instructors were NOT exaggerating when they said it was the toughest release yet, I'll definitely agree with that one but it felt GREAT!! The air conditioner at the gym has been out since the ice storm so it felt like one of those hot yoga classes minus the yoga.


Just got done grocery store & Sam's Club shopping (I like to buy my sugar free gum and low carb protein shakes in bulk) and now I'm about to clean up the house a little because my parents will be here soon. Should be a fun night, I'll take more pics for you!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Sounds like a fun night! I Love your bag its sooo cute! Where did you get it!?