Friday, February 27, 2009

Yay for Fridays

I can't wait till I get off work today, I'm really ready for the weekend to begin! All my co-workers are talking about their big drunk fest they had last night and I'm SO glad I didn't go because they all feel like crap today. There's a lot of drama and rumors going around because of it too, ugh. I'm glad I had the "I have a take-home final I have to work on tonight" excuse, when really, I went to bed at like 7:00 after I found out Grey's Anatomy was a re-run =)

I'm excited for this Walton Arts Center show we're going to tonight. And I get to catch up with Tara, we always have tons to tell each other on the weekends! Jeff and I are going to eat dinner at Wasabi first, then we'll go to the show with Ben & Tara, then we're all planning on going to the Wine Cellar afterwards, FUN!


Wow, I can't believe it will be March this weekend! I'm glad though, I'm very ready for Spring to get here and FAST! I'm going to go ahead and change my calendar to March so that the warm weather will come NOW =)

I guess I kind of have a lot to do this weekend =( I've got to finish my take home final obviously, and I need to do laundry and clean my house and go grocery shopping. Workouts will be BodyAttack and a 4 mile run on Saturday then a 4 mile run on Sunday (all runs with my Garmin!). I'm just going to go ahead and guess now that the weekend is going to fly by! I think the girls and I may go see Confessions of a Shopaholic too. I loved the books so I bet the movie will be cute too.

Well, sorry it's so short of an update, I don't have too much to talk about...except for all the drama going on at the office but I obviously can't blab about that, not so good for your career! At least I know I work in a really fun office with some fun loving people!

4 comments:

LWLH said...

I only have one coworker I see outside of work...there's too much drama to involve myself in by hanging out with a bunch of people. I enjoy my quiet, simple, life.

Pink Bliss said...

Hey girlie, I love your new layout! So cute!! Have a great weekend!

Meagan said...

Good luck on your run, you are awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Cute blog!!