Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year for Real Now!

Happy 2009! We made it! I'm verrrry tired today, my sleep schedule still hasn't adjusted from New Year's Eve so thank goodness it's already the weekend again. We stayed up till like 4 in the morning on New Year's Eve (I know, ridiculous)...and my alarm clock went off at 5:00am this morning as usual so that I could go to the gym but I just couldn't open my eyes! So I slept in till 6:20 =( It sucks too because I had my gym bag packed and EVERYTHING! I had very good intentions of getting my workout out of the way but hopefully we'll get off work early today and I can go run later. It's supposed to be 60 degrees or something so I might as well take advantage of that.

New Years was really fun, we went to two New Years/30th Birthday Parties! The first was at Doug and Suzanne Clark's and then second was at Greg & Kara Heim's. We had a lot of fun and caught up with a lot of good friends that we hadn't seen in a while.
Hank and Hollie came into town!


Dance party...

Oh and they had the funniest cake I've ever seen for Greg's party...

Well I started my diet yesterday! I'm doing very well but I've got a whole month to go, hopefully it will go by quickly! I told Jeff he can't eat around me at all the next month because it's like torture! He can eat a pizza a day and not gain weight, it's not fair =(

Happy 2009, good luck on your resolutions, I'll be sleeping and writing papers if you need me this weekend!

No comments: