Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally, The Week is Almost Over!

Ugh, what a week. Work has been crazy and I've been dieting, not a fun combination! The diet is actually going really well, I've already lost 8 pounds! =) However, I'm not counting 5 of those because they were soley from holiday weight gain. So technically I've lost 3 from my average winter time weight =)
Tomorrow morning I'm going to Mica's Boot Camp for the first time!
I'm so excited, she's an awesome trainer and we always have fun. She knows I like to be pushed to the limit and takes me up on that every workout! I trained with her at the beginning of Spring last year to get ready for our Destin, Florida trip. I wrote down all the workouts as soon as I got home and make them into cute little pink notecards that I can take to the gym with me when I'm wanting to get a little more out of my normal workout.

The workouts are usually circuit/interval style combining weights, cardio, drills, and pylometrics, things like that. I love it because she always throws in something different. It definitely makes the time fly by quickly!

I got an e-mail back from my professor yesterday after turning in my first two papers for my class. She seems really really nice and I'm excited to meet her. I've got a lot to do this weekend with the reading assignments, like I said, they keep getting longer and longer! I've gotten a lot done this week though, just have a little more to catch up on. It's supposed to be pretty cold tomorrow so maybe after I get back from Boot Camp I should just shower and head to the library? Yeah, we'll see if that happens =)

The new movie Bride Wars comes out today! I think a Girl's Night Out at the movies is in order very soon for Tara and Hillary and I! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway!

Not sure what Jeff and I will do this weekend. Maybe see a movie or something, who knows. Can you tell I like to hibernate in the winter? =)

No comments: