Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, and All That Implies!

Ugh, this week is not going to be fun. Work = Bad This Week!! But enough negativity...

OK, I had way too much fun this weekend making cartoon versions of myself. Yes, I was procrastinating on the paper writing with this, but I'm doing fine on my study schedule so it doesn't matter! Seriously, so fun...
Workout Natalie... To Do List Natalie + Vincent...
Work-A-Holic Natalie + Vincent...
Cool huh?! They even have a Vincent dog!! Hee hee!
School starts ONE WEEK from today! I'm really excited believe it or not. I've been working hard to prepare for my first class and I really like the material. One of the guys that I work with is taking the class with me and he has had the professor before and said she does a good job. So I'm ready!
I went for the best run outside on Saturday. It was absolutely beautiful, over 70 degrees and sunny. However, my calves are killing me now. That always happens because I run up and down the stadium stairs at a school down the street half way through my runs. Seriously, it hurts...ouchy.
The diet is going really well, I'm already losing a lot! Only 3 more weeks to go! =)
We didn't do much this weekend. Friday night we saw Valkyrie, it was pretty good. And then Saturday we cooked some steak out on the grill then Jeff met the guys out on Dickson Street for a while.
Dad is coming up tomorrow and he and Jeff are going to go to the Razorback basketball game then he's going to stay at my house because he has to be in Missouri really early the next day. So driving from my house will save him about an hour of driving. So glad I could be of service! I'll have to kick kitty out of her room so he doesn't have to sleep on the couch though =)
Well, I guess I'll get back to my busy day, have a good one!

No comments: