Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 More Days & Counting!

3 more days till the hard part of the diet is DUNZO! Woo hoo! I'm most looking forward to adding yummy omlettes with lots of cheese and EAS protein shakes back... Strange huh?
Jeff and I are planning on going to brunch after church on Sunday and I'm so excited! I've only eaten at a restaurant ONCE this entire month of dieting **pat on back** so it will be fun to enjoy dinners and stuff with him again. He said he misses going out to eat with me (awww) then I reminded him how much money he's saved this month from not having to buy me dinner! =)
I worked from home for the first time (on flex hours) yesterday and it was sooooo nice. I really think this is going to save me from being so tired after late night classes and studying every week. I feel very re-charged today and I made it to the gym this morning for some cardio. I usually skip Thursday's because I'm tired so this is muy bueno! And the best part is....TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! It kind of felt like a Monday driving to work today but low and behold, it's not! hee hee
Not too much going on today except a nail appointment and my mid-year review. And of course we have Grey's Anatomy to watch tonight! I've also got to finish my Meal Plan's for the next few weeks and make my grocery list for this weekend.
We have NINE couples going to the horse races on Valentines day weekend now! That's a whole lot of people! We're renting some condos so it should be pretty fun, I'm excited. And the Evite for my cocktail party in February is filling up quick with responses too! February is going to be a fun month. My birthday, horse races, and a cocktail party...oh my!

1 comment:

The Pink Diaries said...

This motivates me to get up in the morning, too! I always set my alarm at 5:30 to go the gym, but it never happens. I end up going at night after work. I would much prefer the mornings because you get it over with for the day and it make me feel good! And, you get the evenings free. Thanks for this post! I no longer have any excuses.