Friday, January 16, 2009

Reward Day!

I decided to reward myself for making so much progress on my diet with shopping for smaller clothes! I've gone down 2 sizes!! I really needed some jeans because all the ones I have now are pretty big on me and are baggy in some areas (which I can't stand) so I went to Lola where the sales assistant let me know that the ENTIRE store was 50% off! So I got these...



Then I wandered over to Dillards. Their brand, Antonio Melani is my absolute favorite for work clothes so I check every now and then to see if they have any new stuff on sale. Low and behold, they did today! I found a pair of grey pants and some boots super cheap! Woo hoo! The pants are soooo long on me, so I'll have to get them hemmed =( I hate being short sometimes.



These boots started at $200 and I got them for $59...Score!



You gotta love some retail therapy right?

As for weekend plans, I think tonight Jeff and I are going to go see that Benjamin Button movie, we've heard it's really good.

Then Saturday I've got Boot Camp with Mica in the morning and I might stay for BodyAttack afterward if I have the energy. Then I need to clean the house and do a big ole pile of laundry that I've been putting off for about a week (I'm seriously about to run out of underwear which is practically impossible if you saw how full that drawer usually is!)

Then Saturday night we're going to go out with a big group of friends for dinner then probably out to Dickson Street.

Sunday will be church and BodyCombat and finishing up some stuff for my class. Everybody have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, 2 sizes! Congrats :) Have a great weekend!