Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to School, Back to School, to Prove to Dad that I'm Not a Fool!!

Haha, gotta love a little "Billy Madison" quote, right? Well tonight is my first night of graduate school! I'm actually really excited, I love school for some strange reason. I've heard my professor is really really sweet and always happy so there's nothing to be afraid of!

I've let Jeff know he's on "pet duty" every Monday until my class days change. I won't be getting home till well after 10:00 on school nights now =( Which will make for some difficult Tuesday mornings at the gym, so it's a good thing Tuesday morning BodyAttack is one of my favorites!

Speaking of working out, I had some fantastic workouts this weekend. I went to Mica's Boot Camp for the first time and it was AWESOME! I was planning on going for an hour session but about 15 minutes into it I was like "Mica, I think I'm only going to make it 45 minutes." to which she made fun of me, hee hee. I told her I would work my way up to an hour. I think I need to be off my diet before I can really get as into it as I want to. My endurance isn't what it usually is but I still hung in there!

Then Sunday I went to BodyCombat and it was PACKED! I'm talking dangerously packed, the kind where you constantly have to know where you are so you don't kick anyone around you. Not so fun, but it was an amazing workout.

So I didn't do much this weekend except work out, sleep, study, watch tv, and go to church. I was soooooo exhausted for some reason, I just couldn't get enough sleep. I feel better today though so I guess I'm caught up. Jeff went to a Razorback basketball watch party at our friend's house and I stayed home and fell asleep about 9:00. Yes, that's right, 9:00 on a Saturday, I am such a party animal. Ya know, my birthday is less than a month away, I'm pretty sure this is a sign of getting OLDER. =(

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hehe I used to sing that same song too when I went back to grad school!

I love your self-discipline for working out... if only I could get myself to be that way too. At least my husband and I are joining a gym this month - so hopefully that will help!