Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Well, my kitty cat Millie finally got fixed! She was soooo groggy last night, it was cute. I wrapped her up in her favorite blanket and she slept in it on the couch until 9:00 when I finally put her in her room so I could go to sleep. Poor thing =( And Vincent just can't figure out what is going on! Usually she's chasing him all around the house and playing with her toys but now she just sleeps! He was trying to sniff her a little too much last night, I finally had to make him stop. Ahh, the wonderful world of pets!
So I guess there's some kind of National Championship game on tonight? Hehe, Jeff reminded me to watch it yesterday and I had to let him know that there is ALSO a brand spankin' new episode of Grey's Anatomy on tonight too! It's been weeks since we've seen a new one so I may just have to flip back and forth for a while =)

Jeff and I are starting to plan our February. Isn't that great? He's actually planning something a month ahead?! I guess I'm rubbing off on him =) He asked me when I wanted to celebrate my birthday, but I wasn't sure what he meant since my birthday is on a Tuesday this year so I didn't expect to do much. We're also planning a weekend trip to the horse races at Oaklawn in Hot Springs for that month. We're going to try to get a bunch of people together to go down and we'll have a really cool box to sit in. I love the horse races, they're so much fun! And since I had cheerleading competitions to coach at last year, I didn't get to go with Jeff at all. So I'm long overdue! We're actually trying to plan a trip in February with friends and then another trip sometime after that when we'll stay with his boss at their lake house that's pretty close to Hot Springs. So I have lots of fun events to look forward to in the near future!

Hot Springs is a neat little place to visit, there are all kinds of old bath houses and restaurants, and of course...hot springs...
This is the Arlington Hotel...a.k.a. the hotel that serves THE BEST brunch you have EVER had in your life! It's expensive but sooo worth it =)

I've got BodyCombat tonight, then BodyPump tomorrow morning. The diet is going really well, I haven't been very hungry at all yet which is great. I think it gets easier everytime I do it because I know what to expect and I know how to curb my cravings and hunger more now (lemon in hot tea, sugar free gum, and chewing ice!). Saturday morning is Boot Camp with Mica starting at 7:30am! I'm excited, I think it will be a lot of fun, more to come on that tomorrow. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB