Monday, January 5, 2009

Pondering 2008...Quiz Style

What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I bought a house, I got into Graduate school, and I went to my first Bowl game!

Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Most of them yes, of course I’ll make more! I love lists =)

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
TiVo

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting my new job and getting into Graduate School

What was your biggest failure?
I didn’t run all the 5K’s I had planned =(

What was the best thing you bought?
My House!

Where did most of your money go?
House Payments

What song will always remind you of 2008?
A lot of Pink songs….and that “Shake” song

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER!
b) thinner or fatter? THINNER!
c) richer or poorer? RICHER!
**Sweet, I’m 3 for 3!!

What do you wish you’d done more of?
More time spent with friends and family.

How did you spend the holidays?
With Mom & Dad & Penny…then I came back to work =(

Did you fall in love in 2008?
I’ve been in love since 2007! =)

What was your favorite TV program?
Real Housewives of Orange County…this hurts Jeff to read, lol

What was your favorite film of this year?
The Sex & the City Movie! (We waited so long!)

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to P.F. Changs with Mom, Dad, and Jeff…then I went to coach my cheerleading team practice…then I went home to watch Desperate Housewives and went to sleep. This is what happens when you have a birthday on a Sunday =*(

What kept you sane?
My Dad, my mom, and Jeff (as usual!) Also, working out and eating healthy. Listing my goals and working towards them.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
If you believe something good will happen in your life, it will.

No comments: