Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday!

It's Friday, woo hoo! And only 1 and 1/2 more days till I can eat a yummy bruch! =) Can you tell I'm looking forward to that? I was very sad this morning when I learned we had a HUGE breakfast here at work for us in honor of someone's 20 year anniversary with the company. It was pretty much all delicious looking pastries, none of which I could have. So I just made myself a big cup of espresso, it did the trick!

Jeff just informed me that he's going out with the guys tonight so I guess I'll work on my papers and get a head start on my weekend homework. It's supposed to be pretty cold this weekend so it's not like I'll have anything better to do! It was in the 70's when I got home from work yesterday and felt soooo good. To bad it's not going to get out of the 30's all weekend =(



Guess what is on Saturday night?! That's right...the Miss America Pageant! Think I can get Jeff to watch it with me? Hey, he gets a guy night, surely we can balance it out with a little pageant watching right? Haha, yeah right, we'll see how this turns out!
So yeah, I'm going to be boring this weekend and look forward to writing my papers, studying, working out with my trainer Saturday morning, watching Miss America Saturday night, going to church and brunch at Copelands with Jeff Sunday morning and grocery shopping! Woo hoo, what an exciting life this almost 26 year old lives! =)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love Copelands! It's okay, I have a fairly low-key weekend, as well. =)