Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...Well...Almost!


It's almost 2009! It doesn't feel like New Years Eve at all to me, probably because I'm at work...booooo...but only for a 1/2 day. Then I'm hitting the Dillards sale at the Promenade! 50% off of already reduced items, you can't beat that. Hey, did you know that Christmas money burns holes in your pockets? Yeah me neither, crazy huh?

School starts in 12 days, ahhhhh! I'm doing really well keeping up with studying and writing the 2 papers that are due on the first day. I've already started on the first one and I write papers pretty quickly so I'm good to go!

We're going to a couple of parties tonight so I'm excited about that. Everyone went to Fast Lanes last night but I stayed home because I had to work today AND be up at 5 am to get to the gym. I've worked out 5 mornings in a row this week, I think that means I'm officially back in my morning routine!

Tomorrow starts the big "get back on track" diet that I do every year. Nothing but chicken, fish, veggies, fruit, and a few whole grains for me for the next month! I'm excited, I love how good I feel when I eat healthy...not to mention all the pants in my closet will fit again =) It's good to endulge every once in a while, like over the holidays, but after that you have to get back into it. Otherwise things can get out of control!

Wow, I just looked at my little temperature thing at the bottom of the screen and it says it's still 27 degrees outside...brrrr...must bundle up before going to the Promenade.

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year's...please drive safely!

No comments: