Thursday, January 15, 2009

9 Degrees....I Repeat, NINE DEGREES!!!

Yeah, that's how cold it was when I got to the office this morning. It's currently 11, and not supposed to get much higher today. And it's snowing! Fun, but I hope I get home okay because it was starting to get pretty slick the closer I got to Bentonville this morning and then I found out that they closed the schools here.






I'm not going anywhere today if I can help it. I brought my workout clothes to workout downstairs at lunch time. We're very lucky to have a free gym in our office building. It's not much, just some cardio machines and a few weights, but it's great to have on days like this. I hope it's not unbearable tomorrow morning when I go to BodyPump in the morning.




I've discovered espresso this week! I can't have my normal Mocha Latte heaven on my diet because it has sugar in it and it's kind of high in calories so I tried espresso yesterday (only 5 calories). It was okay, but I still didn't really enjoy it. So today, I put a tsp. of non-dairy creamer powder stuff in it and it made it MUCH more tolerable. So I'm excited that I've taken my coffee habit from 100 calories to 15!

No comments: