Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BRRRRRRR!!!

It is soooo cold today! It was 12 degrees and "spitting snow" when I got to the office this morning and hasn't gotten much warmer since. The high on Thursday is only 25...ugh.
I went to my first class last night and I LOVE it! Really, I do! It's such an interesting class and the professor is very easy to listen to. She's a really great storyteller. I think I'm going to learn a lot about myself and about who I want to be in the future. The readings are a little long but you don't really have to memorize a lot for this class because the grades are mostly based on writing papers.
I did get a little tired around the 9:00 hour, I felt my eyes starting to get a little heavy. But that's pretty much expected when I get up at 5am right? Yeah, that didn't work out so well this morning. I woke up at 5, stood up and turned on the light and I seriously felt like I had been run over by a truck or something. I've just been so tired lately and 6 hours of sleep just isn't going to cut it after a long night of class. So once again, I'm putting BodyAttack off until tonight and getting back into the morning routine on Wednesday. It's so much easier to get it out of the way in the morning, I was slightly mad at myself for "skipping", but I have to remember that my body needs REST!
Well, I guess we're going to the horse races on Valentines Day weekend now with a big group of people. It will be fun, we're trying to figure out the details now because we know it will be kind of tough finding places to eat and things like that on V-Day.
I'm about 1/2 way through the diet now! I can kinda-sorta see the finish line =) I've lost about 5 pounds from my average weight (or 10 if you count starting from my holiday weight) so that's pretty good!
Have a great day, I'll be working, studying, and FREEZING!! =)

No comments: