Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Must...Work...Out!

I hate taking more than a day off of working out, it makes me feel sooo lazy! I'm going to BodyAttack tonight to make up for this morning. But seriously, my calves just now started feeling like they're going back to normal today. I could barely walk yesterday. And I'm wearing FLATS today...FLATS PEOPLE! Can you believe it?!

Ok so I've written the first 2 papers due in my first graduate school class and I'm working on the 2nd week's reading assignments and they just keep getting longer and longer and longer. I think the first week's were just a teaser to break us in. I've been trying to read and outline today but I can't focus! Probably cuz I haven't worked out! Der

Dad and Jeff are going to the basketball game tonight, we're playing Texas and I've heard of soooo many people that are going! I wanted to go at first, then I realized that since it's a televised game, it won't be over till 10 or 10:30 then with traffic you don't get home till about 11. So as a person who get's up at 5am to go work out, it just wasn't an ideal thing to do tonight =( I guess I'll just have to stay home and watch reality tv! Hee hee! Tonight is Real Housewives of Orange County...love. I told Jeff I watch it because I like to see what they wear and how they fix their hair. He didn't believe me and he make me promise to watch Meet the Press the next day.
Gretchen's hair is the prettiest on the show, I wish my hair would do this...

Speaking of reality tv (Jeff is probably gagging as he reads this, or closing the browser all together) did anybody see The Bachelor last night?! It looks to be VERY dramatic this season for sure. And what's up with that Deanna chick from the bachelorette who BROKE HIS HEART coming back to cause trouble? Not cool.
Personally, I'm rooting for Melissa because I've watched her on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show and she seems really sweet and funny.Sorry this entire post has been about reality tv, I don't feel like thinking today. Probably because of watching too much reality tv...it's a vicious cycle...

1 comment:

Nantucket Karen said...

Real Housewives of OC is my favorite GUILTY PLEASURE; I'M OBSESSED!! I absolutely LOVE Gretchen's hair; it's not long "straw" like the others. Over at One Fabulous Mom (http://themrs.blogspot.com), she does a HILARIOUS "re-cap" of the OC girls and The Bachelor every week; soooo funny. She's as hooked as I am. Love Gretchen's style.
p.s. Your blogs are soooo motivational:)