Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Waiting is No Fun!

Especially when it's for a grade on a test! My statistics exam went better than I expected (or so I think) but I'm still waiting on the official grade to be posted. I've been obsessively checking it every hour on the hour today and it's stiiiiiilll not up =(

I'm shooting for a B =)

I've got meetings the rest of the afternoon then I'm going to head home and get a quick bite to eat before BodyAttack then it's Real Housewives of NYC time! Ohhhh Kelly, you better watch it! And I can't believe the countess is getting a divorce, oh the drama!


Tomorrow will be pretty busy too. 5:30am workout. Then our VP is coming in and I get to give a presentation to him with some co-workers. Then we're having dinner at Crabby's later that night. Crabby's is soooooo good, I can't wait to have the salmon salad! MMMMMmm...Grilled Salmon & Asparagus Salad: Grilled Salmon Fillet, Field Greens, Toasted Almonds, Roasted Red Peppers, Grilled Asparagus and Balsamic Vinaigrette YUM YUM YUM, for reals.
Then Thursday I'm going to BodyCombat then I have a dinner date with Tara, yay!

OH, I almost forgot! I ordered P90X! I can't waaaaait, I've heard so many good things about these DVD's! I'm starting them as soon as I get them so that I'll be BUFF for Italy =) I also start my big diet again in about 4 weeks. Almost time to get focused!

6 comments:

Alison said...

I can't wait for RHNYC!!!!! I had no idea the fake countess was getting a divorce! Where'd you hear that?!

Also - yay for P90X!!!! You won't be disappointed. S and I are starting it this weekend. I think that given your current exercise routine, this program will be a piece of cake for you! :) (Be warned though - the nutrition portion of it sucks during the first 30 days).

- said...

I'm the same way with grades! My biochem teacher promised she would post them Friday....nothing until Monday; I was miffed.
P90X with TONY! I did watch one segment from the dvd but can't say that am a graduate haha.

quite contrary said...

how can you be on any more of a diet? you are silly!

Hailey HRH said...

ive done P90X!! it is such a great workout! you will love it. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your grade!

The Countess is getting a divorce? Does she lose her title?! I hope so. I'm tired of hearing her talk about it. In fact, I'd like her to get her elitist butt a job at Burger King. Then she can take on the title of Queen of Burgers. Can you tell I'm not a fan of her? She's so mean to everybody on the show.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

what?? tell me about this divorce