Monday, March 30, 2009

10 Weeks Till Italy!

**Cue jumping up and down and squealing!**

I am officially starting (or transferring from my brain to paper) my shopping, packing, and planning lists! Yes, I'm a planner =)
I need:

A cute backpack big enough to hold all of my STUFF!...
A hanging cosmetic bag, I figure this will come in handy on the trains...
Adapters for hair appliances and charging my iPod!...

A passport cover, I found this cute cheap one on organize.com...

A lens with more ZOOM! for my camera!
Lots of comfortable, cute, wrinkle-free-'ish dresses...

Comfortable shoes (sandals & 1 pair of running shoes)

A couple of casual shorts outfits...
A couple of bathing suits...
A dressy dress...

One pair of pretty yet uncomfortable shoes?...

I'll also need one pair of workout clothes and maybe some long sleeved shirts and comfy pants for night-time if it gets cold.
So much to do!!

On a less fun note, I have my first Statistics test tonight and I am scared to death! Mostly because I don't know what format to expect yet since it is the first one. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Yay...I would be super excited too!!! :)

quite contrary said...

good luck on the test tonight!

I am a planner too! already have tons of lists for my beach trip next week...and I'm just going to be laying on the beach...haha!

I am jealous you are going to Italy...that is the one place I want to go so badly!

Pink Bliss said...

Great stuff!! So jealous of your trip, you will have a blast!!