Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Date Night and Busy Weekend Ahead

Bolt is such a good movie! It's really funny and cute. And I cried during one part but it ended happily thank goodness =) Bolt looks just like my old dog Paris that got lost about 5 years ago, she was a white Shiba Inu.
I was going to go to the gym early this morning but I woke up and my back was killing me so I slept in another hour. I'll go to BodyCombat tonight and maaayyybe PiYo if I have enough time. Jeff wants me to go to Louie's tonight to watch basketball but I reeeeally want to see the new Grey's Anatomy! I missed last weeks so I'm not going to know what's going on. See this is why I don't like having Date Nights on Thursdays, I miss my good tv!

Oh! Speaking of tv shows....after watching Tuesday's episode of the Real Housewives of NYC, I am NOT liking Kelly anymore. I kind of didn't know what to think of her at first and she seemed cool but after the last episode I think she's a self-centered, hoity toity, I'm-Better-Than-Everybody not nice girl! Hehe. That was so sad that she didn't want to take any part of any charity work because she would have to "lend her name to it"...what?!

And what's up with "Oh hey Kelly, this is Ally, she's a teenager suffering from arthritis and she is the whole reason we're doing this benefit", and Kelly responds "that's cute". Seriously?! I thought Bethenny responded in a very well spoken way by saying "Usually when you come to a charity, you come from a place of Yes, and then you decide if you might not have time to do little bits and pieces of it." Then Kelly huffed and puffed saying she just came to "see what it was all about, then decide" and started talking about how busy she was (after arriving 30 minutes late) and how she was going to have to leave in 15 minutes. She just rubbed me the wrong way. Her and Luann are perfect together.

I'm really enjoying Bethenny's book "Naturally Thin". She writes about how she learned to eat when she went to Italy so now I'm even more excited to go! She talks about they take their time when eating, and enjoy really GOOD food, and have very good portion control and things like that. It will be really interesting to go there this summer and take all of that in, I hope I learn from them!

I have my first Statistics exam in 5 days (including today) and I've still got so much to do! The work in this class is never ending but I'm learning so much. I'll be a busy little bee again this weekend, wish me luck!
Also this weekend, we have our triple birthday party at the Wine Cellar for 3 of my girlfriends! I can't wait, I've been so busy lately that I really haven't had much girl time this month so it will be really nice to see everyone and catch up. The sucky thing is that there is a chance of SNOW that night...yeah...sooo not cool. Oh well, I promise to take lots of pictures anyway! =)

5 comments:

Everyday Adventures said...

I love the Real Housewives of NYC and I definitly agree with you about Kelly..she was extremely rude!!! Who says having arthitis is cute..especially to a teenager!! Oh well...hopefully she will get kicked out the clan for her inconsiderate nature!! I love Bethany and Jill..I was watching a mini marathon on Sunday and they are hilarious!! Fabulous show!!

Alison said...

Totally agree with you about Kelly - she is so annoying! I love how Jill described her basically as a person who is desperate to get famous - its so true. And I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bethenney is my fave! I can't wait for the cat fight with her and Jill next week :)

LWLH said...

I am a Realhouswives addict and I completely agree with your assumption of Kelly. I watched that episode this morning and got the same vibe. Plus lending her name to stuff..she's miswell becuase I haven't heard of her before this show.

Hailey HRH said...

you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh I just ordered Bethenney's book. Can't wait to read it. It sounds a lot like Intuitive Eating.