Friday, March 6, 2009

Odd Morning

My morning has been so odd so far, not bad odd but really funny odd. I walk into BodyPump this morning and Friday mornings are when the really weird, out there, huge boob job, sings with every song girl teaches. And she starts out the class by saying "Ever have one of those mornings when you wake up and think you're pregnant?" I look around the room and there are about 5 jaws on the floor, obviously newbies because the rest of us are used to this kind of dialogue at 5:30 am with her. So I crack up and she keeps talking about how she couldn't be pregnant because her and her boyfriend don't have s*x that often. Lovely, very informative way to start a workout right? Yeah, it goes on and on from there...she cracks me up. She used to really annoy me but now I think it's funny, you never know what to expect. Oh and she was wearing a tennis skirt (weird right? it's bodypump) and kept telling people not to look up her skirt when she laid on the bench for chest and triceps! HA!


Then I was driving to work and this cop pulls out behind this car with his lights flashing and proceeds to chase him waaaay down the highway...they passed like 3 exits and dude wouldn't pull over. Meanwhile, a TON of cars (including me) are just following along! It was kind of weird, I was thinking "should I pull over", "no, that would be stupid, I'm behind them". It just felt weird chasing a high speed chase?! And the whole time I had "Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do" in my head.
As it is casual Friday today (woo hoo!) I'm wearing jeans, cute brown patent Mary Janes, a white t-shirt, and a bright yellow scarf like the pretty girl in Slumdog Millionaire! It's making me feel very cheerful and spring-like! It's another beautiful day outside, I may go shopping at lunch and try to find some cheap thrills at Forever 21. We have an outdoor mall here and it's so nice to walk around when the weather is nice. Oh, and our boss said we could leave early today, yay!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I love chasing police around..i like to know whatz going on..lol :)