Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

It rained all last night and most of today but the clouds are finally parting and I think the sun reeeeally wants to come out! So I'm going to hope for the best and go running in about an hour. Then I'll have to jump in the shower and get ready because Jeff and I are leaving for Eureka Springs to eat dinner with his parents around 5:00 (takes about an hour to get there).

I didn't do much last night, I stayed home and worked on a ton of homework and Jeff went to our friend's new restaurant to watch basketball with the boys.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a beauuuutiful day! I think I may have to break out the ole lawn mower for the first time this spring, the grass seed we planted last summer is starting to sprout up pretty high. Did I mention I LOVE mowing the lawn? Yeah, I know, it's weird but I do my best thinking and it's very theraputic to me! Plus it's really good exercise. I hate weed eating though because I cut myself with flying rocks every single time. Grrrr... =(

I hope you all are having a good weekend (cuz it's already 1/2 way over)!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Not me, I'm allergic to fresh cut grass so I always get out of that job!