Friday, March 20, 2009

I Got a New Pooter!

My home computer crashed a couple of months ago and I FINALLY got a new one this week. It's really cool and SUPER quiet. I told Jeff it sounds like a hybrid computer or something, you can't even tell it's on by listening to it. So now I'm currently in the process of downloading programs, music, and stuff like that and setting it all up how I like it. My old one lasted about 10 years so hopefully this one will last a little longer since the technology is updated.

We don't have too much planned for this weekend. I'll be playing with my computer and doing homework and then Saturday Jeff and I are going to eat dinner at his parent's house in Eureka Springs. So I'm excited about that, we haven't really seen them much lately and we miss them! Next week is Spring Break so thankfully I don't have class on Monday night. HOWEVER, even though our professor said she wasn't going to double us up on homework...she did. Oh well. And we have our first exam the next time we meet for class so I better get on it!

Jeff came over last night and I cooked some yummy tilapia, fresh corn on the cob, and fresh green beans, it was soooo good. It felt like a spring time meal. Then we watched Role Models, it was pretty funny. I was exhausted though, I almost didn't make it through the end of the movie. The kitty was asleep on my stomach and that always makes me sleepy!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Cute kitty pic and congrats on getting a new computer. : )

Anonymous said...

Awwww . . . cute kitty! :-) YAY on the new computer. I wish mine were quiet - it makes so much noise when it's running. And it's fairly new too - now I am super jealous of you! :-)