Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Storm's a Brewin'!

I had a pretty productive day today and an AWESOME workout at the gym. I went early and ran, did some pylometric box jumps, ran again, then went to BodyPump for an hour. Oh and I accidentally set my stuff up under a ceiling fan that wasn't working. So yeah, I was sweating like Patrick Ewing the whole time. Good workout though!

Tonight is Date Night and I'm about to put a big pork loin in the oven and cook some vegetables. Jeff rented us "Bolt" to watch too, I'm so excited, it looks really cute! I'll tell you all how it is tomorrow.

Well, it looks like MORE rain is headed our way. March and April showers bring May flowers right? Riiiiiight. I hope you had a great day!
Strangest clouds I've ever seen...

Do you see the face in this one too?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Whoa! Those pictures are creepy!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see Bolt, too. Let us know what you think of it. Those cloud pictures are crazy! You should sent those to the Weather Channel for those photos they show. (I think I just sounded like such a nerd. haha)

Alison said...

Those are the coolest cloud pictures!!!! I am getting tired of the rain too. And of course its here when there is no need for it, and then it completely disappears in the summer when my flowers and grass actually do need it!!

Pink Bliss said...

Wow! Those pics are crazy!!! Awesome! Stay dry!