Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More NYC Cat Fights! This is Getting Good =)

Can you believe last night's episode of Real Housewives of NYC?! I sat with my jaw on the floor watching Kelly's little "meeting" with Bethenny. She is absolutely out of her mind! And when she was trying to describe Bethenny as "sophomoric and high school" and all of that, she was only describing her OWN lunatic actions! I was so proud of Bethenny, she held herself so well when most women would probably have started throwing drinks in Kelly's face. I mean seriously, that was just another ridiculous "I just want to tell you AGAIN that I think I am better than everyone else on the face of the planet" speech. One of many that we have seen now. And did you notice that everytime she tried to "recap" the conversation to her date and Ramona and Luann, she completely changed everything and made it sound like she was the composed one and Bethenny flipped out? UGH!!!



I love her expression in this picture..."Is this psychotic alien seriously saying this?...Security!"
And yes, the Countess is losing her title! Woo hoo! Let's see if HER book ends up on the Bestseller List! hmmm, I think not....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Countess Luann de Lesseps Losing her Title?
March 31st, 2009 at 2:02 pm by admin

Looks like “The Real Housewives of New York City” star Countess Luann de Lesseps has some of her own problems. The former model has split with Count de Lesseps. Does that mean she is no longer a Countess?
A close pal said, “They decided to separate. She got wind he was seeing somebody and he didn’t answer her when she called. He finally sent her an e-mail saying he was with an Ethiopian woman in Geneva and he was serious with her.”

Luann’s book, “Class With the Countess,” comes out next month. She has told friends that, no matter what, “I will always be the countess.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole Ramona/Simon fight was boring me to death. They're both very odd people, enough said.

By the way, you guys need to read their blogs on bravotv.com, they're hilarious! Here is what Kelly said in her blog about the "altercation with Bethenny":

"I arrived and I was shocked by her manner. My intention was to talk to her about why she's so aggressive with me. After listening to her complain about why I don't acknowledge her and why we aren't friends, I decided to leave. Whatever Bethenny's issue is with me, it's her issue. When I went downstairs to meet Max, she was waiting for me in the doorway. I left, as I was shocked to see her "waiting," and went to meet sweet Max."

Yep, that's it. GAAAAGGG!

Well, I have my presentation to our Vice President today! I'm excited...cute outfit...check!
My test grade STILL hasn't been posted, she wrote me an e-mail that said she would try to get them up this week. =( I need instant gratification on test grades!
Happy April Fools Day!

7 comments:

quite contrary said...

omg...it's still not posted? cute outfit!

Alison said...

I cannot express enough how much I really dislike Kelly! She is such a freak!! And SO immature! I am so mad they put her on this show, because now I will be tempted to turn it off any time she is on it.

And yeah, the whole Simon/Ramona/Alex/Mario thing was really annoying. They are ALL odd people and should just quit talking. Mario especially, he makes me want to puke.

I saw a hilarious thing on TMZ that called Alex & Simon just an older version of Heidi & Spencer - perfect description.

Oh PS, I am not planning on watching the newest RH - New Jersey. I don't think I could handle that one.

Christina said...

AAHH! I know what you mean about Kelly, I'm still in shock at her craziness... Good point about the Singers and Silex, they are just odd and their fight was embarrassing, petty and who really cares? Really?

Cute dress! Is it J. Crew or BR?

Natalie said...

Thanks! It's Antonio Melani (bought at Dillards). It's really comfortable and a great investment piece. I paired it with a yellow 3/4 length sleeve cardigan as well =)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

So the same way about test grades. LOVE the outfit too!

Anonymous said...

I just started watching this show - and OMG!!! Kelly is such a nut! Who invites somebody to meet and then does that!?!??!

Dining Diva said...

Love your blog! You've been tagged on my blog.