Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beauty Day

I proclaim today, beauty day! I'm getting my nails did and going tanning at lunch, then working up a sweat in BodyAttack tonight! I have a hair appointment Thursday too, weee!
Well, I made it through my first class of graduate school! We turned in our take home finals last night and had some quick discussions and were out of there by 9 thank goodness. I got home just in time to see the a-hole Bachelor breaking up with my sweet Melissa. Not even gonna comment, 'nuff said.

I can't really enjoy this quick little 7 day break from school because I'm trying to review all the statistics stuff that I learned in college and have since forgot. =( We are going to enjoy the beautiful weather up ahead this weekend and go to a baseball game with a bunch of our friends. Our baseball games are FUN because if you sit in the outfield you can bring your own drinks and food. It's basically just a big party...so fun!

A few of my girlfriends have birthdays this month so my friend and I are starting to plan a big party for them at the end of the month. It will probably be around 30 people so we're trying to find a fun but classy (since they're girls!) place to fit everyone. We were thinking we could get the room at the wine bar but then we found out it only seats about 14 people =( not gonna work. So I guess it's back to the drawing board. Oh well, as you know I love planning so it's cool!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for beauty day! I love your picture of Jason crossed out!

Anonymous said...

If only beauty day could be EVERYday! This may be a silly question, I'm sorry if I missed it along the way, but what are you going to school for?

Fitnessista said...

i TOTALLY agree about the bachelor. ughhh! so angry at him
sounds like an amazing day, though!
hope today is going well <#
how far are you from jacksonville, arkansas? i'm making a trip in may :D

Simply Me said...

Have a great beauty day and week!!!
Happy Tuesday- Left you something on my blog! :)

Natalie said...

I'm going to school for my MBA with an emphasis in Leadership & Ethics. I go to a private graduate school that's pretty close to my office.

Google maps says I'm 3 hours exactly from Jacksonville =)

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Hey chica, I will so be doing that fast. Thanks for the tip.

And yay for beauty day.

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

And yay for MBA! I'm doing mine too, concentration in Leadership also. It sucks, but it'll be worth it- I hope!

alyssa said...

love the bachelor picture!! have fun on your pampering day!!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

still reeling over the bachelor as well. i'm going through my first round of grad school midterms, it sucks, i feel your pain. congrats on finishing your first class and your beauty day!