Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picture Day

Well, I feel a LOT better than I did yesterday. My throat still hurts and I'm still having sinus-like symptoms but all your get well soon's must have worked!

We had "picture day" here at work today because we had to take head shots to put on a new internal website for our department. So of course we had to take a new group picture...and a "funny one". Not really sure what's going on there!



Here is my loverly head shot!


I'm going to have to leave early today to go get my hair did...DARN!

I ran 4 miles this morning. I was supposed to run 6 but I got there a little late and I wanted to make sure I was feeling better this morning. I may run the final 2 after I get home from my hair appointment. The weather is GORGEOUS today, it's a sunny 72 degrees at the moment. But, it's really windy though, my office building creates a wind vortex, I could hardly push the door open at lunch!

Date Night was fun last night, I wasn't very hungry though because of my throat. Jeff's was hurting a little yesterday too so he brought over tea bags, honey, and Crown Royal to make a "hot toddy". He tried to make me try it like 3 times but I denied. We watched a movie called "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People". It was pretty funny, you'll definitely like it if you like British humor. Oh, and Kristin Dunst and Megan Fox are in it, random.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Cute pictures :) Although there's a couple people in the 2nd one that must have not known to look the other way!

LWLH said...

your head shot is cute, and the lady in the front right is like "I'm not looking the other way :) "

Simply Me said...

to bad the pictures could not be taken after your hair appointment. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the snap shot was cute.

I have been deciding whether or not to rent that movie. I like the main guy, but still unsure.

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Do not feel bad about the 4 miles, I have only gotten to run a total 10 miles while being up here...

Melissa said...

I'm happy to hear you feel better. Cute head shot!!

Anonymous said...

What do you do for a living- everybody you work with looks so young? Glad you feel better

Natalie said...

I'm an Account Manager for Sara Lee Food & Beverage. I manage the Wal-Mart account. Yeah, we defitely have a LOT of fun with such a young office!