Tuesday, March 24, 2009

100 Truths (Minus some because they were stupid)

These Facebook survey's are getting out of hand! But they're still fun =)


1. Last beverage→ Espresso

2. Last phone call→ My daddy =)
3. Last text message→ My boyfriend

4. Last song you listened to→ Hmmm, some rock song on The X (104.9)

5. Last time you cried→ Last week watching Oprah, she gets me every time!


HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice → Not that I can think of

7. Been cheated on? →Yes, unfortunately

8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Nope don't think so

9. Lost someone special?→ Yes

10. Been depressed-> Yes, but I am very much healed =)


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS :
12. Red

13. Yellow

14. Coral


THIS YEAR, HAVE YOU :
15. Made new friends → Yes!

16. Fallen out of love → No way, I've fallen MORE in if that is possible!

17. Laughed until you cried → This happens pretty much on a daily basis for me.


18. Met someone who changed you→ Yes, I like to hope that everyone who comes into my life makes me a better person in some way shape or form.

19. Found out who your true friends were→ This DEFINITELY happened this year.

20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Of course, I think everybody talks about everybody! I guess people don't have anything better to do.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Ha! Probably but not intentionally

23. How many kids do you want to have→ 2, 1 boy and 1 girl! I have one boy and one girl right now with my pets so maybe that will continue!

24. Do you have any pet’s → Yes! My baby's names are Vincent (dog) and Millie (cat)



25. Do you want to change your name→ Nope, I love my name. I will want to change it when I get married though =) Traditional like that

26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Dinner with Mom, Dad, and Jeff one night, then Dinner with Jeff on my actual birthday, then a weekend at the horse races in Hot Springs with 22 friends that weekend.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Telling Vincent to quit whining at the back door.

29. Name something you CAN’T wait for →Going to ITALY in June!!!!

30. Last time you saw your father→ A few weeks ago

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life →Nothing right now, I'm actually very happy with my life at the moment =)

32. What are you listening to right now → People talking and typing, it's lunch time but nobody wants to leave because it's storming (including me)

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Hmmm..I've talked to my Uncle Tom!


34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Too much homework and the economy and everything that goes with it.

36. What’s your real name → NATALIE!

37. Relationship Status → Single but in a loving relationship with Jeffrey =)

39. Male or female→ Ummm...Female

40. Elementary→ I liked elementary school but kids were very mean at that age. I got made fun of a lot.

41. Middle School → Junior High was so much fun! I went to a catholic junior high and we got away with murder on a daily basis, I definitely spent a little too much time in detention with my friends, but it was always for something stupid like taking off my shoes in class or dancing during mass..hehehe

42. High school → High School was fun, I met a lot of people that I am still friends with today and I'm really excited for our first reunion!


43. Hair color → Brown with lowlights and highlights

44. Long or short → It's kind of medium length right now but I'm growing it back out.

45. Height → 5'3ish

46. Do you have a crush on someone? → my boyfriend of course! and I have girl crushes on Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, and Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio

47. What do you like about yourself? → I like to be silly

48. Piercings → Ears, just 1 hole in each because I'm scared of needles!

49. Tattoos -> No way, not my style =)

50. Righty or lefty → Righty


FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → That would be the surgery to remove a poisonous ocean catfish fin from my foot, yeah...It hurt BAAAAD and I was only in the 2nd grade. I just held my teddy bear till it was over then screamed "YES!" when they told me they were done and everybody in the room laughed.

52. First piercing → Ears - I think I was 14, it took me forever to get over the fear (or just get past it) of the GUN!

53. First tattoo→ Uh, hasnt happened and will most likely never happen!

54. First best friend → Aubrie, all our baby pictures are together!

55. First sport you joined →Gymnastics, dance and cheerleading and I LOVED IT!

56. First pet → Mindy the scottie dog!

57. First vacation→ Hmmm, Disney World or Florida is the first big one I can remember but I'm sure we went somewhere before that cuz it was the 2nd grade!

58. First concert → Wait for it, wait for it.....Color Me Badd!! OH YEAH! HAHAHAHAHA!


59. First crush → Probably some snot nosed kid in kindergarten


60. First alcohol drink→ Beer, and I hated it, still do


RIGHT NOW :
62. Drinking → Water

63. I'm about to → Get some homework done

64. Listening to → Co-workers talking about politics

65. Waiting for → The end of the work day and 6:30pm BodyAttack!


YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? → Yes

67. Want to get married? →Definitely
68. Careers in mind? → Not sure, maybe something in Sales


HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Gross, no

80. Drank hard liquor → Yurp

81. Lost glasses/contacts → Don't have them so I can't lose them...I've lost a lot of sunglasses in the lake though, does that count?

82. Broken someone's heart → Sadly yes (they always told me I would be a heart breaker when I was a little girl!)

83. Had your own heart broken → Yes

84. Bailed someone out of jail → Yes, thank goodness it wasn't with my money.

85. Been arrested? → Nopey, I would still be grounded if I was


86. Turned someone down → Yup


87. Cried when someone died → Uh, duh

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yes, In a girlfriend platonic way!


DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
89. Yourself → YES I CAN! haha

90. Miracles → yes

91. Love at first sight → I guess it could happen


92. Heaven → yes

93. Santa Claus → I heart Santa, he treats me well!

94. Kissing on the first date? → No cuz then you could become a doormat! I read it in a book, lol

95. Angel’s → Yes



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Si

97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No

98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ Yes


99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Um, Air?


100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → I don't get it?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I like this post!! You are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I always love these posts. You realize how much you have in common with other people.

EmFabulousFunshine said...

I love how you incorporate pix with this. fun stuff! i'm stealing and tagging you lol. thx!