Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stress Ball

I am one big gigantic ball of stress right now! So much to do and so little time...where are Jessie Spano's caffeine pills when you need them?! My goal for the day is to have 75% of my paper done by tonight. That way I can finish it up tomorrow and Saturday, make my presentation and study on Sunday, go over everything on Monday, then be DUNZO!

I'm already planning a Girl's Night at my house Tuesday night, I know I'll need it! Tara and Lindsay are going to come over and we're probably going to rent a girly movie and have lots of juicy girl talk!
Speaking of next week, starting Saturday I'll be wiener-dog sitting this little darling for my parents for a whole week! She's a sweetheart and loves to play so it will be a good time. Vincent will be worn out though!

I can't believe tomorrow is May 1st!! This month flew by, Italy will be here before we know it!!! I finally convinced Jeff to let me take a suitcase instead of a backpack. He made me PROMISE that I won't make him pull it anywhere...even up stairs...gulp. So now I feel better about getting everything packed. However, Jeff's mom told me not to rely on an iron being at every place we stay. So I'm thinking about getting a travel iron or travel steamer? Has anyone ever used one of these? I saw a few online that are pretty cheapo. Oh, that reminds me, I need to order adapters too! Ahhh, so much to do! I think I'll worry about getting through with this class THEN worry about Italy stuff!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

When I went to Cancun last spring break I brought a suitcase that was barely bigger than my purse! It was tough! I actually brought some dewrinkler in a spray bottle along with me that worked really well! I'm not sure if it would be good to use on nice garments, but it worked for jersey dresses and beachy things :) Good luck with your work! I'm right there with you, having been in the library for about two days straight!

Anonymous said...

A girls night sounds wonderful! And such a cute dog!! :-)

quite contrary said...

Don't worry! You will get everything done! deep breath : )

EmFabulousFunshine said...

hang in there! love that doggie pic. tagged you :)

LWLH said...

Yuor gonna need a girls night after this weekend! :)

Cindy221 said...

I feel the same way all the time.. just take it easy and have some time to yourself:) that always helps me