Friday, April 3, 2009

And We're Off!

Happy Friday! Jeff and I are going to the horse races this weekend in Hot Springs, I'm excited! I'm trying to get everything done quickly at work so I can go home, work out, figure out what I'm wearing all weekend and pack. We're staying with his boss and boss's wife on Lake Ouachita. My dad is down there too this weekend having a fishing tournament with his co-workers so we may meet up with them too. I really hope I win some money this time because I lost a ton last time!


I love Lake Ouachita, we used to have a lake house there when I was younger and I miss it soooo much! It's a very peaceful, clean, fun lake and all my friends are there in the summer time.

The presentation to our Vice President went really well on Wednesday! He's such a nice guy and we had a great time at dinner later that night. We played 2 April Fools jokes on one of my co-workers and I was dying laughing. I was very glad to work from home yesterday because we stayed out pretty late, I was a tired girl yesterday morning! Plus it rained all day so that made me even more sleepy.

Tara and I went to dinner last night at Jason's Deli and had some yummy salads. We got caught up on the week then she had to go because they were running a 9-miler that night.

I can't WAIT till my P90X comes in! I'm getting pretty excited about it. I've been taking it easy this weekend to kind of give my body a rest before I attack it!

4 comments:

quite contrary said...

sounds like a fun weekend! have a great time! and take pics of course!

LWLH said...

Have fun and win lots of moo-lah!!

And wow what a beautiful view of that lake!! : )

Hailey HRH said...

have fun at the races!!! i have missed hot springs. i havent been since i moved to texas.

good luck!

Melissa said...

Oh, Lake Ouachita is os pretty! My parents have a lake house on Greers Ferry lake in Heber Springs. Arkansas has the prettiest lakes!!!