Monday, April 13, 2009

100th Post & Exciting News!

Wow, my 100th blog post? That went by quick!


Well we had a really relaxing Easter weekend in Fort Smith. I had to pass up golf on Saturday so that I could get a bunch of homework done. It was a gorgeous day though so I went for a long run as soon as I got there. It was niiiiice!


Penny also got to chase the ball for a while and I played with the action setting on my camera...


Then Sunday it was POURING rain and we went to church then to brunch at the club. It was fantastic and I'm still full!


So I guess you want to hear the exciting news? First I want to DISCLAIMER this with the fact that Jeff told me I could tell people about this because he thinks its cute that I'm excited about it. On Friday, he surprised me and took me to look at ENGAGEMENT RINGS!!!!!! I was so surprised and it made my day. I tried a lot of them on and liked some different parts of a few of them but there wasn't one that I absolutely loved everything about. But that was the point, he just wanted to see what styles I liked and things like that. Isn't that cool?! I'm still smiling about it =)

I like THESE!...




Our three year anniversary is in 2 weeks. It's on a Monday and I have class that night though, so I guess we'll have to plan on celebrating that weekend before. Oh wait, nevermind, we'll be at a wedding that weekend =(


Anyways, that's my fun news, now back to boring old Monday!



12 comments:

Simply Me said...

OMG congrats and those rings are amazing!! :) great taste.... can't wait till it happens

EmFabulousFunshine said...

emerald cuts stones are my FAVORTE!! congrats on going shopping :)

Suzanne said...

Hey, Natalie! Those rings are gorgeous!!! Congrats :) That's so exciting!!!!

LWLH said...

Those rings are gorgeous!! So exciting!

Alison said...

Ooooh ring shopping is so fun!!! How exciting for you!!

quite contrary said...

wow, how exciting! I would DIE!

Hailey HRH said...

omg omg! i remember that moment!when matt started talking about rings! we never went shopping and it was a total surprise. but just talking about a ring and the future was thrilling! congrats and im super excited for you :)

Shasta said...

This time in your life is so special, take it all in. Getting engaged and married is just so incredible! I was thinking about you all weekend, wondering if he popped the question. Now we know he has plans in the making! I am so dying in anticipation. I love all of the rings that you pictured. Love. I have an obscene amount of love for diamonds, it's border line inappropriate!

Melissa said...

How exciting! Those rings are beautiful!!

Jill said...

New reader via Bergdorf Blonde. Love all those rings - gorgeous! And I'm so curious about your insight on P90x. I bought a set on craigslist for $20 and it's been sitting in my basement for a few months. Would love to hear the scoop about what you think. Sounds like you love it!

Brittney said...

Exciting! by the way.... I am reading the "Love & Respect" book to the right, and am loving it.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Such exciting news!!!