Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow, That Weekend Went By FAST!

Why do weekends always FLY by when I have a test on Monday? I'm prepared but I'm skerd....this material is way harder than what was on the first test. An obvious happening but I still don't like it!

Friday night was soooo fun! We were supposed to go to dinner at Soul with Lindsay and Aeron but we forgot that we were poodle-sitting (hee hee!) for Jeff's parents while they flew back in from California and they were coming to my house to pick little Maggie up that night.

So we decided to just all come over to my house, eat pizza, and drink wine and beer till our little hearts were content! We had so much fun and laughed the entire night. I love when you find really good new friends that you have so much in common with. They're getting married this fall too, I'm so excited!

So after our fun filled Friday night I pretty much did absolutely nothing the rest of the weekend except study, sleep, work out, and watch tv, and it was glorious! It was raining off and on the entire weekend so I took full advantage of the lazy weekend.

Last night I watched the Miss USA pageant, it was really good! My fav's were North Carolina(who won), California, and Texas. Which is weird because they all looked exactly like each other! North Carolina was a great choice though, very pretty, classy, and well spoken.



I have a sort-of busy week ahead of me...a couple of meetings, a lunch-time Junior League Committee meeting tomorrow (our last one for this year), Date Night Wednesday night, and then we have a wedding in Hot Springs this weekend. And of course lots of working out in between! Everyone have a great Monday and a fantastic week!

PS - New blog layout, ya like?! =)


8 comments:

quite contrary said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Love the new blog layout too.

- said...

The damask background is great!

LWLH said...

Wow they really do look alot alike..haha...love the background! : )

kuhkjhkh said...

love the new look! sounds like you had a great weekend! I love pizza and staying in with friends! It's my kind of night!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! I noticed the books you are reading and I've read all of Dan Brown's stuff. Are you as excited as I am for the Angels and Demons movie on May 16??????

anyways, Happy Monday, and good luck on that test!

Brittney said...

Very cute blog design!

Melissa said...

Pizza and wine night si always great! I love the new design. I'm so ready for a change myself!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Friday! I missed the Miss USA pageant. I always loved watching the pageants. Geez... I wish I look like that when I was their age!