Thursday, April 9, 2009

Great Day Yesterday

I had such a great day yesterday. Nothing really spectacular happened, it was just a really relaxing "mental health" day, but I still worked from home so not completely! I laid out at lunch and got some good sun! Maybe the extra Vitamin D made it a good day? Jeff and I went to Ella's restaurant (one of my favs) with his parents for an early birthday dinner for his mom. They decided to go to California this week instead of next month since it would be so close to our Italy trip. So we had an awesome dinner and listened to jazz...fun!

As for last Tuesday's Real Housewives of NYC...

So Kelly tried to save face and donate a bunch of "priceless" items (not), and after reading Bethenny's blog, they are apparently still trying to chase her down to follow through on these items that were bid on (the charity even was in October...it is now the middle April)....wow.
And Luan...do you reeeeeally think it's a good idea to say "you know you can always lose weight" to a little girl who tells you her dream is to be a model when she grows up. After listening to you ( a former model), I'm sure you have killed her dream for sure. Good job, Countess.


I was cracking up during the tennis match. Especially when Simon showed up and Ramona proceeded to have a case of facial turrets. She really does have a visceral reaction to him, and it's hilarious. And I loved it when Bethenny said "As Jill said, we plan and God laughs!" So funny.
I think the funniest part of that episode was the little bitty clip in between a commercial break where Jill found out that her cleaning lady quit and she's on the verge of tears telling Bethenny that she doesn't deal with change well.
Jill: "I just really like to keep my life simple."
Bethenny: "Yeah, I can really tell by your apartment."
I cracked up.

P90X is going great, I absolutely love it. I've done the Core Synergistics, Cardio, Shoulders & Arms, and Abs dvd so far. Tonight is yoga and I may go to BodyCombat before. My core muscles are soooooo sore! But in a good way.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday playing with my new camera lens, enjoy!











8 comments:

- said...

Those tulip pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! They look great. And the Housewives are just all insane! LOL!! I couldn't believe that when she told that poor girl that she could model - when she lost weight! Wow - way to boost the girls self esteem there! They are all just nutso! :-) And did you catch the New Jersey bunch?!?!? OMG!!!

Alison said...

Ahhh I totally missed RHNYC - I must figure out when its on again tonight.

Which P90X program are you doing? It sounds like you're doing Lean? Or are you just picking random workouts?

Anyways, your pictures are really great :) The tulip shots are so pretty! I wish our tulips were up too, sadly, the snow is still melting :(

LWLH said...

Beautiful pictures....
The only 2 i like on RH are Jill and Bethanny, I feel like their the only 2 who dont BS...Luanne & Ramona this season are getting on my last nerve and I just think Kelly is a flake...there's my recap..lol :)

Brittney said...

I tagged you~

Shasta said...

What camera is that? Did my ADD prevent me from absorbing that info? I apologize if it is your post. I love that pic of Ramona, she seriously has turrets.


I had no idea that they were still trying to track down Kelly to get her "donations". Kelly is just smarmy. I want to laser off all of her sun damage, but I have such a disdain for that woman that it brings me great joy (living in derm land. Ha!) That she is just walking leather.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Love your pictures and your Real Housewives recap!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

those pictures are awesome!!!! keep up the good work :)

i haven't caught up with my blogs in a few days, but i loved loved the tennis match as well. I had to comment on ramona in my blog as well. and luann was very "discountess" when she made that weight comment. tsk tsk