Thursday, April 23, 2009

Re-Charged

I had another relaxing day working from home yesterday! I feel completely re-charged, which is good because I was exhausted Tuesday night. I got home late and would have missed BodyAttack so instead I went on a long run and did some stadium stair sprints. It was harrrrd! And the bugs were out in full force on the running trail after the sun started going down. The trail runs next to a creek so that's the only thing I don't like about it when the weather is warm.


Yesterday I worked and laid out at lunch time! I got some good sun and read a lot more of "The Kite Runner". I'm almost done with it, it's been reeeally good so far. A very interesting story for sure.


Later in the afternoon Jeff and I took the kitty to the vet. After her traumatic de-clawing experience, there is one little paw that just isn't healing and she won't stand on it and limps around all the time. She's also been really lethargic lately, so we decided to take her in. Welllllll....they gave us an antibiotic for her paw and a pill for TAPE WORMS!!! Grooooossss! Yeah, good thing we brought her in, we wouldn't have known that's what was making her so tired! Poor Millie =(

Last night we had Date Night and I cooked pork loin, green beans, mashed potatoes, and bruschetta...it was gooood! We also had a nice bottle of red wine and watched "Tale of Desperaux", it was a good movie with a nice moral to the story. It reminded me of Ratatouille though!

I've got a lot of school stuff to get done these next two days then we're going to a wedding in Hot Springs on Saturday. Oh! And we decided to celebrate our 3 year anniversary a little early on Friday night so I'm trying to figure out where I want to go to dinner. So many choices!



4 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

look at you go doing stadium stairs! that scares me - i always feel like im going to bust it!

have a great weekend. happy anniversary!

LWLH said...

I read Kite Runner for school a couple months ago..it was really good, i liked it! :)

JAMIE said...

Reading about the meal you cooked just made me hungry!!

Fitnatic said...

wow, you do work out hard! I just discovered your blog and read through a few posts! I cannot believe your workout-ethic! I would give anything to be so consistent! I sorely need it right now, and you are such an inspiration! (but I also got tired just reading through your routine! haha)

I also wanted to know, how backpacking through Italy would be different from say a regular Italy vacation? I am dying to learn more as it is something I see myself doing!

BTW, Kite Runner is a great book, both touching and disturbing.