Thursday, April 16, 2009

Passport is Here...And So is a Giant To Do List!

My passport came in the mail yesterday! It's official, I can legally go to Italy =) Less than 8 weeks to go, woo hoo!

I start my big diet up again in 10 days, and I'm pretty excited. The weather is starting to get warm again therefore the clothes get smaller, right? I'm waiting 10 days because that will be right after Jeff and I go to a wedding and I want to have CAKE!
Tuesday night was fun, Tara, Lindsay and I went to dinner at Mellow Mushroom. It was my first time there and I thought it was delicious. Then we went to the Junior League meeting...I added a TON of events to my day planner after that meeting, this spring is turning out to be quite a busy one. All for a good cause though!

Jeff and I had our usual Date Night last night. I made Angel Chicken Pasta and it was guuuuuud! We watched the movie "Yes Man" too, it was okay.

I have GOT to mow my lawn tonight before the rain comes in, I've got a forest of crab grass growing in my back yard. I'm afraid Vincent is going to get lost in it! I really want to go to BodyCombat tonight though, I may have to choose between the two.
I also need to organize my closet a bit tonight. I started putting white pants and skirts and other summer clothes that I had stored away back into my main closet yesterday. I need to put the winter stuff away now and organize it. I'm a freak when it comes to my closets (yes, I have 2 walk-ins in my bathroom, lurve it!)...everything is organized by category, sleeve length, and color. Creepy huh? But I NEVER have a problem finding something I'm planning to wear so HA!

I have some errands to run today at lunch then I need to work on homework. I have sooooo much school stuff to finish before Monday. The Spring Game/Razorfest is this Saturday but I may have to miss it to finish all of this =( I guess Jeff will just have to go with the boys!

Well, I'm off to run my errands, have a loverly day!

3 comments:

quite contrary said...

I have always wanted to be one of those closet organista's! I just get stuff off the floor normally : 0 haha!

Sandra said...

OH my - I organize my closet the same way! I use the ROYGBIV method ;-) It's so logical, isn't it?? xoox

LWLH said...

Aren't you the busy lady today!
I wish I could keep my closet that organized.