Friday, May 1, 2009

Survey Time!

I was tagged by EmFabulousFunshine to do this fun little quiz! I thought I would take a break from studying and paper writing to do it =)

Current obsession- Finishing my final paper, presentation, homework, and studying for final exam in Statistics =(

Weirdest obsession- Wrigley's Sugar Free Spearmint Gum and chewing ice

Wearing today- It's causal friday so...Joe's Jeans, white Forever 21 v-neck T-shirt, yellow scarf, and BCBG brown peep-toe heels

You'd like to learn to: Cook everything!

Last thing you bought- Grape tomatoes, tilapia, apples, mahi mahi, strawberries, garlic pepper, and gum (of course)

Listening to right now - The hum of my computer

Favorite weather- Summer...lake season!

Most challenging goal now- Finishing the last work for this crazy difficult class!

One who tagged you- EmFabulousFunshine !

Anywhere to live- On the beach now, but I have a feeling after I visit Italy in about 5 weeks I'm going to want to live there!

Want in your hands now- Straight A's, a bajillion dollars, and keys to a new Mercedes SLK500 =)

Like to get rid of- Disease, discrimination, and genocide throughout the world

Anywhere for an hour- Massage and a facial

Language to learn- Spanish (better than what I "learned" in college)

Look for in a friend- Fun personality, trustworthiness, and a good heart

Meet in person- Bethenny Frankel, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah, Lauren Conrad, Melissa from the Bachelor, and Holly Madison

Favorite type of music- Anything with a good beat that I can work out to and also classical

Favorite clothing owned- All my dresses and shoes!

Dream job- Anything in the health, nutrition, and fitness industry

$100 to spend on- Clothes or a really nice dinner w/ a great bottle of wine!

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Some clothes and a nice bottle of wine sounds great! :)

Suzanne said...

I love Melissa! Do you watch Dancing with the Stars? I'm obsessed!

Anonymous said...

I saw that you bought a couple types of fish... do you have any good recipes?