Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

We had so much fun this weekend! We went to Little Rock Friday night, the horse races in Hot Springs on Saturday, then we stayed at the lake house and came back this morning, stopped in Fort Smith and ate a DELICIOUS brunch at the country club and now I'm finally home! I have a ton of homework to do but I guess I'll have lots of time because Desperate Housewives is a rerun...booooo. Anyways, as promised, here are pictures from the weekend!

Katelyn & Jeff playing around the house Friday night...



Everything was in full bloom, gorgeous!




BEAUTIFUL day!


Hottness...

Here come the Budweiser Clydesdale's!



I loved the little dalmation that rode on top...


The bridals alone cost $180,000.










Aren't their little butt bows cute?! HAHA!


They really are gentle giants!



The view from Carosel Terrace...food was delicious!




Winners Circle after a $500,000 race (that I predicted but didn't bet on, of course)

The ONE race the Jeff won!


Who's a winner? This guy.

Abby was my wake up call in the morning!Playing with the camera on the back deck of the lake house this morning...





Sweet Abby...


Oh P.S. - Didn't win any money =(

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend!!

LWLH said...

Looks like a great weekend and sweet Jesus those horses are HUGE!!! :)

Alison said...

Love the pictures! Those Clydesdales are so pretty :)

Hailey HRH said...

i cant beleive you got to see the bud horses! when i worked for budweiser i NEVER got to see them. lucky :) they remind me of the super bowl commercials.

looks like you had a great time!